InterTech Development Company is a world leader in automated leak and functional test incorporating a Patented high speed (short cycle time) Mass Flow technology, pressure decay and helium mass spectrometry.
- Shorten leak test cycle times up to 70%. Instantaneous measurement flow at the end of stabilization.
- Mass Flow: Direct measurement, independent of pressure and volume
- Leak measurement from 0.01 sccm to 20 sccm
- < 5% Gauge R&R
- Pressure Decay: Pressure change vs time. Used primarily for testing small parts or where cycle time is not critical or larger volume parts
- Differential Pressure Decay: Use of differential pressure transducer for testing higher pressures more than 20 bar (300 psi)
- Model M107 Mass Flow Leak Detector: Configurable for a wide range of test requirements
- Model M1075Y Multi-Channel Leak Tester
- Turnkey Systems: Patented Hydraulic Clamping Technology.
- Screen Display Options: Test display, Graphical display, statistical display
- USB, RS232 Ports. EtherNet IP, TCP/IP
- Optional Temperature Compensation
- Crank Case
- Carbon Cannister
- Electronic Control Module
- Fuel Filters
- Fuel Injector
- Large Volume Automotive Parts
- Radiator Core Leak Test Stand
- Transmission Hydraulic Control Module
- Catheter Testing
- Oxygen Delivery System
- Blood Collection Bag/Kit