Eddy Current Test Equipment
Non-destructive eddy current test equipment for parts heat treatment, crack, flaw and material structure testing. Repeatable, non-destructive tests for static or moving parts in a manufacturing environment.
Test Equipment Models
- CR-11 single channel eddy current test instrument specifically designed to find material defects such as cracks and flaws in components during production processes – in real-time.
- ST-11 is a single channel instrument that tests components at eight unique frequencies simultaneously.
- InSite HT multi-channel, multi-frequency eddy current instrument designed to operate at full production line speed and available in 2, 4, and 8 channel versions to support multiple probes for material structure defects, including improper heat treatment, case depth and material mix.
- InSite CT multi-channel, multi-frequency eddy current instrument designed to operate at full production line speeds and available in 2, 4, and 8 channel versions to support multiple probes to test for cracks and flaws.
Application – Heat Treat Verification
- Automotive Gears Hardness Test
- Ball Bearing Hardness Test
- Cone Bearing Hardness Test
- Powder Metal Gears Hardness Test
- Transmission Shaft Case Depth
- Valve Tip and Shaft Hardness Test
- Water Pump Shaft Inspection
- Wheel Bearing Heat Treat Test
Application – Crack and Flaw Testing
- Fastener Flange Test
- Hypodermic Needle Flaw Test
- Pin-Hone Flaw Detection in Flat Tubing
- Piston Flaw Testing
- Railroad Rail Crack Testing
- Spindle Crack Test
Application – Feature and Alloy Verification
- Fuel Injector Feature Verification
- High-Speed Thread Inspection
- Piston Ring Orientation Check
- Thread Inspection
- Weld Rod Inspection
Good part/bad part sorting systems available.